Monday, March 8, 2021

Fun & Games

 


I made this card for my card class with the Game On set in the annual catalog. I thought it was a great masculine card but can be for any birthday or celebration. I used a Merry Merlot card base and added a layer of Whisper White and then a layer of Basic Gray. I stamped a background on the Basic Gray in the same color ink to give some texture. I the cut the Merry Merlot and the white Stitched Nested Label dies out. I stamped in Basic Gray and Merry Merlot ink the images and sentiment. I wanted to add twine or another embellishment but tried not. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Monday!
Windy 

Stamp set: Game On
Ink: Basic Gray and Merry Merlot
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White and Merry Merlot
Stitched Nested Labels dies

1 comment:

  1. SO. MUCH. FUN! I love the background you've created with the chessboard stamp. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete