Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Hello Beautiful Butterfly

 


My first play with the new Butterfly Brilliance collection. This bundle will be in the new annual catalog in May 2021 but the Butterfly Bijou designer paper is limited time this month. I love that the Brilliant Wings dies cut out the butterfly you see here along with others from the paper. So the only stamping I did was the sentiment in Highland Heather ink on a stitched white circle from the Butterfly Gala set.  I layered all on a Bermuda Bay base and a piece of Highland Heather along with a really print from the Butterfly Bijou DSP. I did add a Heather pearl on the head of the butterfly. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Highland Heather
Paper: Butterfly Bijou DSP, Whisper White, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay
Highland Heather pearl, Brilliant Wings dies, Stitched Shapes dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment