Monday, March 29, 2021

FF0080 Bright Butterfly

 



For the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com I used butterfly, bright colors and patterned paper. I cut the butterfly from a sheet of Butterfly Bijou DSP with the Brilliant Wings dies and added it to a Stitched So Sweetly white label. I added a few mint pearls from a kit to each end. I layered this on a piece of the Butterfly Bijou with pretty bright butterflies and then a piece of So Saffron card stock and a Mint Macaron base. I left it with out sentiment so I could use for any occasion. 

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Paper: Butterfly Bijou, Whisper White, So Saffron, and Mint Macaron
Brilliant Wings dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, mint pearls-retired 







3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Windy! I love the spring colors. It's a perfect card for so many occasions. I'm glad you shared with Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and spring like. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - full of spring! Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete