Friday, March 12, 2021

PP531 Welcome Spring!

 





I just had to play with the Springtime Joy set again and perfect timing for the spring theme over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com   I stamped the bunny and chick along with the butterfly and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on the stitched white circle. I colored them with the Stampin Blends markers. 
I then cut a piece of the True Love DSP and blended Flirty Flamingo ink over it and added it to a piece of Flamingo card stock embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder after wrapping some white polka dot sheer ribbon. I then added it to a Flamingo base. 
Happy Springtime and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Springtime Joy
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper white, Flirty Flamingo, True Love DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, blending brush, Tasteful Textile EF, White polka dot sheer ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest cards ever! It totally got my attention this morning! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Windy! Your trio of spring characters sum up the season and I'm loving the pink and the soft floral panel background. So fresh and perfect for the season. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, Windy! I love that DSP and those adorable signs of Spring! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete