Monday, March 1, 2021

Happy March and Springtime Joy

 


I finally did some stamping this weekend with the Springtime Joy set and love it. I love the sweet images and coloring them.  Here I stamped the lamb along with the tulip and butterfly in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white Stitched Circle die. I colored around the lamb with the light Seaside Spray Stampin Blend marker. I used light Mint Macaron for the grass and leaves. I also used light Purple Posy, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Smoky Slate. I layered it on the piece of Seaside Spray embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and a scallop Seaside Spray linen ribbon before adding to the Seaside Spray base. 
Hope you have a beautiful first day of March and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Springtime Joy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Seaside Spray, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Purple Posy, and Smoky Slate 
Paper: Seaside Spray and Whisper White
Stitched Shapes dies, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, and Seaside Spray scalloped linen ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment