Monday, March 22, 2021

PP533 Easter Bunny

 



I am playing along with Ann's animal challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and I made another Easter card in time to send out this week. This one is on its way to my dad. I started with a Seaside Spray base and a layer of Hydrangea Hill DSP with a floral Seaside Spray print. I wrapped a piece of Seaside Spray linen scallop ribbon around the background before adding the Stitched So Sweetly white label die on top. I stamped the sentiment from Springtime Joy in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then stamped the images in same ink on a piece of white card stock and hand snipped them out after Stampin Blends markers. I finished it off with the Seaside Spray pastel pearls. 

Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Springtime Joy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Mint Macaron, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Seaside Spray 
Paper: Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Seaside Spray linen scallop ribbon, pastel pearls






3 comments:

  1. Oh, Windy! This is so sweet. I love the little cluster of Easter icons. The pearls accent it perfectly. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the third time recently I saw that fabulous ribbon! It adds so much to the design of your darling card. I know your father will love it! Thanks for joining in on our CAS Animal challenge at The Paper Players! Please come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute, Windy! Love the ribbon accent. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete