Thursday, March 11, 2021

Cole's 23rd Birthday Card


So my baby turned 23 yesterday and I made this card for him with the Game set. He loves red and so I had to work it in with the black and white. I used a Basic Black base and layered a piece of white card stock and then a piece of Real Red. I also added the In Good Taste DSP for the background. I then cut the Basic Black Stitched Nested Label die and heat embossed in white the chess pieces. I stamped the die and checkerboard in white craft ink next. I stamped the card in Real Red on white card stock. I hand snipped them out and added to the black die. I then cut the sentiment heat embossed in white on the black Always die strip. I finished it off with some matte black dots. 

Hope you have a awesome Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Game On
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, In Good Taste DSP
Ink: VersaMark, Real Red, Craft White
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Always dies, heat tool, White embossing powder, matte black dots




 

No comments:

Post a Comment