Friday, March 5, 2021

Sweet Springtime

 


I designed this card for classes next week with the Springtime Joy stamps set. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on a Whisper White Stitched circle and colored it in with my Stampin Blends markers. I used light Smoky Slate around the lamb. I used Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Purple Posy and Mint Macaron for the rest of the colors. I cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock and stamped along the bottom in same color the tulips. I added it to the background in white embossed with the Ornate Floral embossing folder. I finished it off with the Blushing Bride twine bow and the Bride base. Adding the Easter sentiment to the inside. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Springtime Joy
Ink: Blushing Bride and Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends markers- Smoky Slate, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Purple Posy and Mint Macaron
Paper: Blushing Bride and Whisper White
Stitched Shapes dies, Ornate Floral embossing folder, Blushing Bride twine

No comments:

Post a Comment