Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hello Butterfly

 


I wanted to ink up the Butterfly Brilliance large die as a background. I had a Pool Party base sitting on my desk that I had not used so stamped the white panel in Pool Party ink and added the Basic Black panel on top. I then cut the two butterflies from Basic Black card stock with the Brilliant Wings dies and added them on the matching butterflies. I stamped the sentiment from the Many Messages set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Pool Party cards tock and punched out with the Double Oval punch. I used same punch for the Basic Black scallop oval. I finished off with some black matte dots. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Brilliance, Many Messages
Ink: Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White
Double Oval punch, Brilliant Wings dies, matte black dots

1 comment: