Thursday, March 18, 2021

Treat Yourself Fun Fold Card

 





I had originally made this fun fold card for my card classes last week but then changed to the gatefold instead. I started with a Blackberry Bliss base but then cut off the front panel at 2 3/4". I then added a strip of Ice Cream Corner DSP cut 2 1/2" by 4". I cut the Pool Party rectangle at 4 1/4" by 3" and a white piece cut with the stitched rectangle die. I stamped the dots in Petal Pink and the sentiments in Blackberry Bliss and Purple Posy from the Sweet Ice Cream set. I used this same set to stamp the scoops with sprinkles on white card stock in Purple Posy, Petal Pink and Pool Party inks plus Blackberry Bliss for sprinkles. I punched these out along with a Cinnamon Cider triangle with the Ice Cream Cone builder punch. I added the waffle design with the same ink color. Inside the card I added a piece of Whisper White cards tock and stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. I finished it all off with a Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon bow. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is sweet!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Ice Cream 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Purple Posy, Petal Pink and Pool Party
Paper: Ice Cream Corner DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss and Cinnamon Cider
Ice Cream Cone builder punch, Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon, Stitched Rectangle dies







No comments:

Post a Comment