Thursday, March 4, 2021

Amazing Seashells

 


I love the Sand & Sea suite and got some great ideas I got from Gail Ellis over at bluerosepapertreasures.blogspot.com I started with the white base and a piece of Night of Navy on top. I then ran the Seaside Spray piece thru with the Seashells embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment from Friends Are Like Seashells on a Stitched Shapes circle in white with Night of Navy ink. I stamped the shells from the same set in Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray, and Night Of Navy inks on white card stock and cut them with the matching dies. I also stamped the lighthouse in Navy on white from the Sailing Home stamp set and cut with matching die. In the background, I used a few of the seagrass I cut from the largest die from Seaside Seashells dies in both Navy and Crumb Cake card stock. 
Hope you have a relaxing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sailing Home, Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Night Of Night, Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Night Of Navy, Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray
Seashells embossing folder,  Seaside Seashells dies, Smooth Sailing dies, Layering Oval dies

No comments:

Post a Comment