Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Strawberry Just For You Card Box

 


I made these card boxes for my guest to carry home their cards from class this week. I used a piece of Poppy Parade card stock 8 1/4" by 11" scored at 5 1/4" and at 7" on longest side and then scored at 1 3/4" and 6 1/2" on the short side. I then glued the box together and added some of the Berry Delightful DSP to the front cut at 3 3/4' by 4 1/2". After assembled I snipped off some cards tock at top for the angle. I cut a white stitched circle die and added the strawberry stamped from the Sweet Strawberry set in Poppy Parade and punched with the Strawberry Builder punch. The stem was punched from Garden Green card stock. I stamped the sentiment in Poppy from same set. A red rhinestone finished it off. 
I hope you have a sweet Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

2 comments:

  1. Love this. A great one to make for my next class. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I may do this for next week's card class.

    ReplyDelete