Monday, March 15, 2021

FF0079 Your Kindness

 





I grabbed some prints of my Hydrangea Hill DSP for this card to play along with the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com  I went with green, insects and twine.  I layered the green plaid print on a white base and then added another piece of white card stock on top with a cut out print of hydrangeas. I ran some white twine a a piece of Mossy Meadow linen trim around before attaching plus a twine bow. 
On the white top, I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape from the Dragonfly Garden set. I then punched three baby dragonflies with the Dragonflies punch. I finished it off with some green rhinestones on the babies. 
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dragonfly Garden
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Dragonflies punch, green rhinestones from Holiday rhinestones pack, Mossy Meadow Linen trim and White twine





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Perfect way to use the DSP. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the soft colors and the dragonflies are a perfect addition. Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete