Wednesday, March 17, 2021

PP532 Thank You Hydrangea

 



I love Joanne's color challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I grabbed the Hydrangea Hill suite and went to work on a thank card. Isn't that the tiniest thank you stamp ever? I started with a white base and added a Tasteful Textile embossed piece of Seaside Spray card stock on and then a strip of Hydrangea Hill DSP. I then cut a white Stitched Nested Label to pop my flower on stamped from the Hydrangea Haven set in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock. I then cut it out with the matching Hydrangea dies and stamped over the leaves with Old Olive ink and the solid leaf stamp. I then took my blending brush and blended on Highland Heather ink to the bloom. I stamped the sentiment on the label die in Black ink and added the pastel pearls in Seaside Spray. I finished it off with a triple stripe bow.
Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather, Old Olive 
Paper: Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Stitched Nested Label dies, Hydrangea dies, Seaside Spray pastel pearls, blending brush, Tasteful Textile embossing folder and triple stripe ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I just live this Windy - its exactly what I was imagining when I selected my colour choices! Love the tricolour bow to finish too. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! These hydrangeas were made for Joanne's colors for sure! Love the Nested Label as well as the textured base! Beautiful all round! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous hydrangea and the embossed background! That DSP is so beautiful, too! Hydrangeas are a favorite of mine! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete