Thursday, March 25, 2021

Butterfly In The Hydrangeas

 


I needed to place this lovely butterfly I cut out from the Butterfly Bijou DSP with the Brilliant Wings dies on a card and decided the Hydrangea Hill DSP would be perfect...especially since I love yellow and purple together. I layered a piece of the DSP on a Highland Heather base then popped the butterfly on the side. I stamped the sentiment from the set Hydrangea Haven in Gorgeous Grape ink on a white label cut from the Hydrangea dies. I then added it on the white Stitched Rectangle die. I finished off with some retired glitter dots in Gorgeous Grape. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White , Butterfly Bijou DSP and Hydrangea Hill DSP
Gorgeous Grape glitter dots-retired, Brilliant Wings dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Hydrangea dies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful combination! That yellow really pops against the blues and purples in the Hydrangea Lane paper. ♥

    ReplyDelete