Wednesday, March 24, 2021

GDP284 Adventure Awaits Grad Card






A friend asked me to make her a grad card for someone and I thought of the Beautiful World bundle and matching DSP right away. Then I looked at the global-design-project.com this week and saw Krista had used this same World Of Good suite so I am playing along with their challenge this week. I needed to use colors for the school I was making the card for so went with black, brass, and Cinnamon Cider. I got inspiration from my friend and fellow demo, Rick Adkins over at rickadkins.com   You can see his card here.

 I used a Basic Black base and layered a piece of Whisper White and then a piece of Black embossed with the Old World Paper embossing folder. I ten cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider and added it under a piece of the World Of Good DSP which already has brass embossed on it. I stamped the globe on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and sponging a little Cinnamon Cider ink on before cutting with the World Map dies. I cut the brass foil stand with the same die set. I then stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Cinnamon cider and punched it out with the Lovely Labels pick a punch. I added two matte black dots on the ends of the label. Inside, I used a retired grad set called Pure Gumption for the sentiment and added the black stand and brass globe cut from the dies. 

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful World, Pure Gumption-retired
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, brass foil, and World Of Good DSP
World Map dies, Old World Paper embossing folder, matte black dots, Lovely Labels pick a punch
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment