Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Smile Hydrangea

 


I made this card for a class coming up with the Hydrangea Hill suite. Here I used a Highland Heather base and added Hydrangea Hill DSP on the bottom and a piece of the Highland Heather mercury glass on top. I ran a piece of the Gorgeous Grape ribbon around before attaching to the base. I stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea Haven set in Gorgeous Grape on white card stock and punched with the Double Oval punch. I added a Highland Heather oval behind cut with the Layering Oval dies. For the flower, I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the two step to add Pear Pizzazz ink to the leaves. But for the bloom, I used Highland Heather ink blending on with a blending brush. It was popped up on to finish off the card. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Highland Heather, Hydrangea Hill DSP, Whisper White and Hydrangea Hill mercury glass acetate
 Gorgeous Grape 3/8" sheer ribbon, Hydrangea dies, Double Oval punch, Layering Oval dies, blending brush

1 comment: