Thursday, March 9, 2023

A Simple Lighthouse

 


A friend asked me to make some masculine cards with no sentiment for her to send so I grabbed my Lighthouse Point bundle with the By The Bay DSP for a background. I layered the paper on a white base and cut a white Deckled Rectangle out. I blended some Pool Party ink on the top with my blending brush. I stamped the rocks on the bottom in Crumb Cake ink. I stamped some birds from the Waves Of Inspiration set in Night Of Navy ink. For the lighthouse, I stamped the base on white card stock in Gray Granite ink and strips in Night Of Navy ink. I cut the lighthouse out with the mayching dies called Lighthouse dies. 
Hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Lighthouse Point and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Gray Granite, Night Of Navy, Crumb Cake and Pool Party
Paper: By The Bay DSP, Basic White 
Deckled Rectangles dies, Lighthouse dies, blending brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment