Friday, March 3, 2023

Hello Seaside Bay

 


I am back with more By The Bay suite for a manly card today. I used a beautiful piece of the By The Bay suite for my background and layered a piece of Basic White card stock along with a Night of Navy base. I had theis white oval cut from the Framed Florets dies when I used the frame part for card class last month so I grabbed it to add the Balmy Blue and the Sahara Sand inks with my blending brushes. I stamped the shells in Sahara Sand ink from the Seaside Bay set to the bottom. I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern set in Night Of Navy ink. I cut the bird out from a piece of the By The Bay DSP with the matching Seaside Bay dies. I love that he is already colored right from the designer paper. 

Hope you have an amazing weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Bay
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Sahara Sand
Paper: By The Bay DSP, Night Of Navy, Basic White
Seaside Bay dies, Blending brushes, Framed Florets dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment