Thursday, March 16, 2023

PP631 A Cup Of Tea

 




Love LeAnn'e's bright color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com   I used a Tea Boutique cards & more card for my base in Tahitian Tide. I then added a white oval frame from the Framed florets dies to the center. I stamped the tea cup from Cup Of Tea stamp set on white card stock in Daffodil Delght ink and the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink and cut them out with the matching Teacup dies. I also cut a white tag and stamped it in Tahitian Tide ink with the sentiment and added it with a little Tahitain Tide twine. I cut out some mini hearts to pop on in Daffodil Delight card stock. I also cut a lime slice in Granny Apple Green card stock. I finished it off with some Daffodil Delight dots from the Glossy dots assortment. 
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cup Of Tea
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide Tea Boutique cards & more 
Teacup dies, Framed Florets dies, Glossy dots assortment in Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide twine



3 comments:

  1. Windy your bright teacup is delightful and I love the M&M card base too - perfect for these colours! Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheerful this is too! I just want to squeeze that little lime slice! So cute! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, I just love this bright background to showcase your pretty little cup! Such a happy card. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete