Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Bunny Boxes

 




 I put together these boxes for my guests in classes this week to carry their cards home and decorated them with some lovely Dandy Designs DSP and the Easter Bunny bundle. I used a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock 8.25" by 11" then scored at 5.25" and 7" on long side and then scored at 1.75" and 6.5" on short side. I put together then added the DSP cut at 3.75" by 4.5". I had the Petal Pink oval left over from a project a few months ago for classes cut from the Framed Florets dies. I stamped the bunny on white card stock in Soft Suede ink. I punched it out with the Easter Bunny punch and added some Petal Pink to the ear and cheek with my Stampin Blends markers. I then stamped the flowers on white card stock with Soft Suede ink and colored them with Stampin Blends markers in Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight and Parakeet Party. I hand snipped it out then finished it off with some clear glossy dots. 

Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy






No comments:

Post a Comment