Wednesday, March 22, 2023

PP632 Happy Easter Bunny

 



Here is my Easter card for classes this month. I used the Easter Bunny bundle and some lovely Dandy Design DSP from the SAB this past Jan-Feb. I am also playing along with Ann's clean and simple spring theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  
I added the DSP to a Fresh Freesia base after running a little Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon. I then cut a white Scalloped Contours die and blended a some Balmy Blue ink with my blending brush. I stamped the grass in Mint Macaron ink and the sentiment plus butterfly and eggs in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Stampin Blends markers in Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, and Balmy Blue. I colored the bunny with the blends after stamping it in Memento on a piece of white card stock. I used Smoky Slate and Petal Pink on the bunny and then punched it out with the Easter Bunny punch. I also colored the grass a little with a Mint Macaron blend. 

I hope you have a hoppy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Easter Bunny
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron, and Balmy Blue
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP-retired
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, and Balmy Blue 
Scalloped Contours dies, Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon, blending brush, Easter Bunny

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Windy! Your coloring skills are amazing! I love all of the soft hues you used. It's a perfect Easter card! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bunny on his egg hunt Windy - I love the sugary pastel shades you used. Thanks for playing our CAS spring flower challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is adorable! I love the plaid background and that sweet bunny is too cute! Such a pretty Easter card. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete