Monday, March 20, 2023

Rare And Precious




Using the same layout and paper my last card, I have another masculine card for you today. 
I have a Night of Navy base and a layer of Crumb Cake card stock with a piece of Pool Party card stock ran through the Painted Textures embossing folder. The By The Bay strip of DSP is added to the side.  I have a Crumb Cake square cut from the Layering Squares dies-retired and a white one cut from the Stylish Shapes dies. I blended some Pool Party Ink on the white square with my blending brush. I stamped the shell on with Night of Navy Ink from the Seaside Bay set. I also stamped the sentiment in the same color. I then added some Pool Party and Petal Pink inks with my stampin blends markers to the shell. I stamped the pearl on a piece of white card stock in Night of Navy ink and cut it out with the Seaside Bay dies. The sentiment looks light in the photo but it is not in person. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fab Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Bay
Ink: Night Of Navy, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Pool Party
Paper: Night Of Navy, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and By The Bay DSP
Seaside Bay dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Squares dies-retired, Blending brush, Painted Textures embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment