Friday, March 31, 2023

Happy Easter Bunny

 


I made this Easter card for my dad using the pretty Soft Sea Foam for a base and an additional layer. I then cut out a white Scalloped Contours die to blend some So Saffron ink on with my blending brush. I stamped some grass in soft Sea Foam ink, the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black as well as the butterfly and bird all from the Easter Bunny stamp set. I then stamped the bunny and carrot on another piece of white card stock in Memento and colored with my Stampin blends markers in Ivory, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green. I hand snipped them out to pop on my scene. I blended the bird in dark Balmy Blue and the butterfly in dark Daffodil Delight. I wrapped the linen thread around with a bow before the attaching. 
Hope you have a Happy Easter next weekend but enjoy Palm Sunday this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Easter Bunny
Paper: Basic White, Soft Sea Foam
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sea Foam
Blends- dark Balmy Blue, dark Daffodil Delight, dark Petal Pink, Ivory, light and dark Calypso Coral, light Soft Sea Foam and light Granny Apple Green
Scalloped Contours dies, linen thread, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment