Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Best Wishes

 


I used a Orchid Oasis base and piece of card stock I ran through the Cane Weave embossing folder for another project I used for today's card with the True Beauty bundle. I tied some Parakeet Party twine around before adding the other elements. I cut a white Scalloped Contours die and popped on the flowers stamped in Fresh Freesia and Orchid Oasis inks plus the stem in Parakeet Party ink. I stamped the sentiment in Oasis ink from the Cottage Rose stamp set. I finished up with a few Oasis dots. 
Hope you have a lovely Thrisday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: True Beauty and Cottage Rose
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Parakett Party, Fresh Freesia 
Paper: Orchid Oasis, Basic White
Scalloped Contours dies, Organic Beauty dies, Cane Weave embossing folder, Parakeet Party twine, In color matte dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment