Monday, March 13, 2023

Thanks For Lighting The Way

 


Playing around with the Lighting The Way bundle again since I had a lantern already cut from brushed metallic paper. I used a Starry Sky base and cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock with the Deckled Rectangle dies plus a smaller white one. I used my blending brushes to add Starry Sky, Mango Melody, and Crumb Cake inks on for a night sky. I stamped the bulb in Mango Melody from the set as well as the grass in Crumb Cake ink and the bugs in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also stamped the sentiment across to finish it off in Memento Black ink. 
Hope you have a glowing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Lighting The Way
Ink: Starry Sky, Mamgo Melody, Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black 
Paper: brushed metallic foil, Crumb Cake, Starry Sky and Basic White
Lighting The Way dies, Deckled rectangle dies, blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment