Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Happy Mother's Day

 


Here is my Mother's Day card for classes in March using the lovely Awash In Beauty suite. I started with the Polished Pink base and a layer of Merry Merlot card stock. I added a piece of Awash In Beauty DSP for the background. I did run a piece of Polished Pink open weave ribbon and a tie to the side. I cut a Scalloped Contours die in white and stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set in Merry Merlot ink. I stamped the flower in Polished Pink ink dabbing some Merry Merlot ink on with a sponge dauber and the stem in Granny Apple Green ink with the True Beauty stamp set and cut them out with the Organic Beauty dies to pop on the die. I finished it off with the Polished Pink gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: true Beauty
Ink: Polished Pink, Merry Merlot, and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Merry Merlot, Polished pink, Basic White, and Awash In Beauty DSP 
Scalloped Contours dies, Polshed Pink gems, Polished Pink open weave ribbon, Organic Beauty dies

No comments:

Post a Comment