Friday, March 17, 2023

Your Strength

 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

May you have the luck of the Irish all day long!



Another card with the By The Bay DSP added today for a masculine card. I added the strip of paper to a Pool Party piece of card stock ran through with the Painted Textures embossing folder. I layered those on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and a Night Of Navy base. I had the scalloped square already cut from the Layering Squares dies-retired and the stitched white square from the Stylish Shapes dies. I blended some Pool Party ink on the top and stamped the rocks from the Lighthouse Point set in Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the bird in Crumb Cake ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the Waves dies. I did color the bird a little with my Pool Party stampin blend marker.  I stamped the sentiment from the Waves of Inspiration set in Night Of Navy Ink. 
Hope you have a relaxing weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Waves of Inspiration, Lighthouse Point
Ink: Crumb Cake, Night Of Navy and Pool Party
Stampin Blends marker- Pool Party
Paper: Crumb Cake Basic White, Night Of Navy, Pool Party and By The Bay DSP
Painted Textures embossing folder, Layering Squares dies-retired, Stylish Shapes, Waves dies, blending brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment