Wednesday, March 15, 2023

On The Ocean

 


Today's On The Ocean card is using several dies from the On The Ocean dies set. I have a Soft Suede base and a white background which has Balmy Blue ink blended on it with my blending brush. I stamped the birds in Soft Suede on the background. I then cut from the dies waves in Tahitian Tide card stock and vellum. The vellum looks like a light blue card stock when layered on the other waves. I also cut the ship in Soft Suede plus sails in White card stock. Finally, I stamped the clud in Balmy Blue ink and cut it with the matching die.
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On The Ocean
Ink: Soft Suede, Balmy Blue
Paper: Tahitian Tide, vellum, Basic White and Soft Suede
On The Ocean dies, blending brush 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment