Thursday, March 2, 2023

Hello, Bloom


I used the Irresistible Blooms bundle again along with the Hello, Irresistible DSP for today's card. I have a white base and a piece of the lovely DSP in a Soft Sea Foam print for the background. I punched out the vellum circle with my 2 1/2" circle punch. I stamped the flower in Flirty Flamingo ink on white card stock then sponged a little Daffodil Delight ink on to color the flower. I stamped the leaves in Soft Succulent ink on Soft Sea Foam cards tock for the leaves and cit all out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink on white card stock and hand snipped it poorly out to pop on the flower's center. I finished off with some yellow gems. 

Hope you have a sweet Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Irresistibel Blooms
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Succulent
Paper: Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, vellum and Hello, Irresistible DSP 
2 1/2" circle punch-retired, Irresistible Blooms dies, yellow gems 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment