Thursday, March 23, 2023

Nested Bird

 


I wanted this second card for classes this month to be light and feel springy. I used the lovely Soft Sea Foam card stock for the base and the background piece ran through with the Fall Leaf 3D embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink from the Nested Friends set. I the stamped the bird and nest on a piece of white card stock in the same ink. I colored them with light Crumb Cake, light Granny Apple Green and light Petal Pink. I cut them out with the matching dies. I cut the eggs in Soft Sea Foam card stock with the Nested Friends dies and added a little bit of speckled to them with the stamp from the set and Sahara Sand ink. I finished it off with a linen thread bow. 

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nested friends
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Stampin Blends markers- light Crumb Cake, light Petal Pink, light Granny Apple Green
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
linen thread, Fall Leaf 3D embossing folder, Nested Friends dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment