Friday, March 10, 2023

Cole's Birthday Pirate Ship

 


My amazing son Cole is 25 today! I used the On The Ocean bundle the first time today to make his Birthday pirate ship. I tried to make it look a bit like the Tampa Bay Bucs colors. His fav color is red so made the sails red! I did layer a piece of Real Red card stock on a white base and some By The Bay DSP for the background.  I cut a white Deckled Rectangle and stamped some ocean in Night Of Navy ink plus the flock of birds. I then cut out the ship in Soft Suede, Real Red and a skull/crossbones in white card stock. Inside, I stamped Happy Birthday and the You Are My Treasure in Night Of Navy and Real Red inks. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On The Ocean
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, By The Bay DSP, Soft Suede
Deckled Rectangles dies, On The Ocean dies

No comments:

Post a Comment