Friday, March 24, 2023

You Are A Treasure Ship

 


I made this card a few weeks ago but instead of Night Of Navy, I used Starry Sky ink and card stock this time for my March card classes. I have a white base and a piece of Starry Sky ran through with the Basic 3D embossing folder. I cut a white Deckled Rectangled die and stamped the water in Starry Sky and Tahitian Tide inks with the On The Ocean set. I punched a 1 3/4" circle and placed it on the background before blending some Tahitian Tide ink lightly with my blending brush. I stamped the birds in Starry Sky ink after that. I stamped the ship on another piece of white card stock and cut it with the matching dies. I then stamped the sentiment in same ink on a Styligh Shapes banner. 
I hope you have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On The Ocean
Ink: Starry Sky and Tahitian Tide
Paper: Basic White and Starry Sky
Basics 3D embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, On The Ocean dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, 1 3/4" punch, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment