Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hello Irresistible

 



I am using my new suite of products online exclusives called Hello, Irresistible. I am actually only using the Irresistible Blooms bundle for this card. I started with a Sweet Sorbet base but cut a little off the top panel to see underneath. I added inside the Basic White piece of card stock with a strip of Country Gingham DSP and stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink and punched it out with the Double Oval punch. For the front I added a piece of Petal Pinkcard stock and a white piece cut with the detailed die from Irresistible Blooms dies. I stamped the two flowers in Sweet Sorbet ink on Petal pink card stock then cut them out along with some Mint Macaron leaves. I finsihed off with some irridescent pearls. 

Happy March To You!
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, and Country Gingham DSP
Irresistible Blooms dies, irridescent pearls, Double Oval punch




No comments:

Post a Comment