Monday, January 16, 2023

A Lighthouse Birthday

 


I designed a few cards for my masculine birthday stash with my fav bundle in the annual catty called Lighthouse Point bundle. Here I used a white base though it s looking blue in the photo, a cut piece of Basic Black and two pieces of white with the Deckled Rectangles. On the smaller white die I added Balmy Blue ink with my blending brush and a stencil I made with the Basic Borders dies to look like clouds. I then cut the Basic Black banner die from the Lighthouse dies and stamped it with VersaMark ink and a sentiment from the Cootage Rose set. I heat embossed it in white embossing powder. I also used the same dies to cut a white and black lighthouse. I added small piece of black card stock behind the top and some black matte dots to finish.
Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Rose
Ink: VersaMark, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black
Lighthouse dies, Basic Borders dies, blending brush, heat tool, white embossing powder, black matte dots, Deckled Rectangles dies



No comments:

Post a Comment