Thursday, January 19, 2023

With Love

 


I made this card for my mom for Valentine's day next month.  I grabbed a Sweet Sorbet base and added some Mint Macaron cards tock and a piece of the lovely Country Floral DSP. I cut a strip of Mint Macaron card stock to go around. I then cut a white and a Petal Pink oval frame from the Framed Florets dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Country Bouquet set on the Pink oval in Sweet Sorbet ink and place in the middle and added the white frame. I punched out the hearts/leaves from the sheet of Country Floral DSP with this images that line up with the Country Bouquet punch. I ran some Soft Succulent open weave robbon on the strip before attaching and a bow. I added a few Opaque adhesive-backed gems in white to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp set: Country Bouquet
Ink: Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Country Floral DSP, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink
Framed Florets dies, Country Bouquet punch, Opaque adhesive-backed gems in white, Soft Succulent open weave ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment