Tuesday, January 24, 2023

PP624 It's Your Owl Day!

 



This is the first class for January and I am using my free Adorable Owls set you can use for free during the SAB promotion. Buy 50.00 in SU! products and earn this set or pick from other products for free until February 28th, 2023.  I am also playing along with Jaydee's theme today over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I used a Coastal Cabana base and another of the same color ran through the Painted Texture embossing folder. I added a piece of the Dandy Design DSP which you can earn free with SAB as well with a 100.00 order of SU! products. I added a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the white 3/8" glittered organdy ribbon wrapped around. I cut a white square from the Stylish Shapes dies and stamped my sentiment and Owl in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used my water colorpencils to color my owl and then went over it with my blender pen. I took a blending brush to add some Coastal Cabana ink around the owl for more color. 
Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Adorable Owls 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana 
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP
Stylish Shapes dies, white 3/8" glittered organdy ribbon, blending brush, blender pen, Painted Texture embossing folder, water color pencils- Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, and Coastal Cabana




3 comments:

  1. Windy, Such a cute card. You used two of my favorite things from Sale-a-bration. I like all the texture and layers on the card. Thanks for joining The Paper Players Challenge. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, your little owl in his party hart is so darned cute. I love it with the polka dot DSP, too. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet little owl and the color combo is so fresh and fun. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete