Friday, January 20, 2023

Country Valentine


I made this card for my dad for Valentine's Day next month. I used the lovely Country Floral DSP again in two different prints on a Balmy Blue base. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink from the Country Bouquet set on a piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock and heat embossed it in white embossing powder. I cut it out with the Labels Aglow die. I then punched out from a piece of the designer paper the hearts with the Country Bouquet punch to add to either side of the sentiment. Super fast card and so cute!
Hope you have a fun weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Country Bouquet
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Balmy Blue, Sweet Sorbet, Country Floral DSP
Country Bouquet punch, heat tool, white embossing powder, Labels Aglow dies






 

No comments:

Post a Comment