Tuesday, January 17, 2023

A Real Red Lighthouse Birthday

 


I am still showing the Lighthouse bundle today with a little more color. I used Real Red with my blue,black,white design. I have a white base and added a piece of black and white card stocks cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies. I did blend Balmy Blue ink on the white die with my blending brush for a sky background. I stamped three birds from the Waves Of Inspiration set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the top. I used that smae set for the sentiment stamped in VersaMark ink on a piece of Real Red card stock and heat embossed in white embossing powder. I cut it out with the Lighthouse dies along with the pieces for the lighthouse in Basic White, Basic Black and Real Red card stocks and the detail behind the banner die. 
Hope you have a fun Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves OF Inspiration
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blamy Blue, VersaMark
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, REal Red
Lighthouse dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, heat tool, white embossing powder, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment