Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Seaside Bay

 


If you know me, you know this is for sure my favorite suite/bundle in the new 2023 SU! spring mini catalog! The suite is called By The Bay and I used the bundle called Seaside Bay and the beautiful designer paper called By The Bay DSP. I have a Balmy Blue base and added another piece of that card stock ran through the Painted Texture embossing folder. I cut a strip of the DSP to add to the left. I cut another piece of the paper to add my birds with the Stylish Shapes dies in a stitched square. The paper already makes the scene for you looking like water and sand. I stamped the birds from the Seaside Bay stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on Basic White card stock and cut them out with the matching Seaside Bay dies. I added a little Petal Pink and Balmy Blue inks to the birds with my Stampn Blends markers.  I layered some Night Of Navy behind my square before popping it on. I was about to add a sentiment but liked it without so can send for several occasions. I did add some iridescent gems to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Bay
Ink: Night Of Navy
Stampin Blends markers-Petal Pink and Balmy Blue
Paper: Balmy Blue, Night Of Navy, Basic White and By The Bay DSP 
Seaside Bay dies, Stylish Shapes, Painted Texture EF, Iridescent gems




No comments:

Post a Comment