Thursday, January 5, 2023

Framed Florets With Fancy Flora Paper

 


I love this Fancy Flora DSP in the the new SU! spring mini catalog that starts TODAY! I was really drawn to this print I think because of the tones of green and brown. I was going to feature this paper with a little sentiment to make it shines bu then decided to add the frame with the large sentiment but it seemed plain so I stamped some flowers from the Framed Florets set. The flowers and well as the sentiment are from the Framed Florets set stamped on white card stock ink Soft Suede ink for the flowers and Evening Evergreen for the sentiment. I cut them out with the matching Framed Florets dies. I colored the flowers with my Stampin Blends markers in Light Crumb Cake, Light Soft Succulent, and Light Petal Pink. The frame is cut from the same dies in Soft Succulent card stock.  My layers are a piece of the Fancy Flora DSP plus a piece of Soft Succulent cards tock layered on a piece of Basic White and a Soft Suede base. I finished off with some Soft Succulent gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!

Today starts the SU! 2023 spring mini catalog plus the SAB brochure which earns you free items when you spend $50.00 or more. SAB ends February 28th, 2023 and the Spring Mini ends May 1st,  2023.
You can hit my shop now button to see these catalogs. 
Happy Stamping!
Windy

Stamp set: Framed Florets
Ink: Soft Suede and Evening Evergreen
Stampin Blends markers- Light Soft Succulent, Light Crumb Cake, Light Pink Petal
Paper: Soft Suede, Basic White, Soft Succulent, Fancy Flora DSP
Framed Florets dies, Soft Succulent gems, 



No comments:

Post a Comment