Friday, January 27, 2023

Birthday Queen

 


I love this bundle called Queen Bee and had to use it for my 4th card for classes this month. I started with a Basic Black base and added the So Saffron piece ran through with the Hive 3D embossing folder. I cut a black and white panel to stamp some flowering stems and words in Gray Granite ink. I stamped the bee and the crown on a piece of Basic White card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the heart with a So Saffron marker. I cut them out with the matching dies along with the black leaves. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of So Saffron card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut it out with the Queen Bee dies. I finished it off with some matte black dots. 
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Queen Bee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gray Granite
Marker-So Saffron
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, So Saffron
Hive 3D embossing folder, Queen Bee dies, matte black dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment