Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wishes With Framed Florets

 


I love the beautiful pieces of the Framed Florets bundle. I used it for my second card for classes this month. I started with a white base and added a piece of Petal Pink card stock and a strip of DSP called Country Gingham in Petal Pink. I cut two frames with the Framed Florest dies- one in white and one in Petal Pink so I could use the inside that cuts out an oval in white to stamp my sentiment in Soft Succulent ink and the pink for the frame. I then stamped on white the flowers and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue and Petal Pink. I cut them out with the matching dies along with a white and Soft Succulent leaves. I finished off with some iridescent pearls. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Framed Florets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Succuelnt
Stampin Blends markers- Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue and Petal Pink
Paper: Basic White, Petal Pink, Soft Succulent and Country Gingham DSP
Framed Florets dies, iridescent pearls

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, was surprised to not find a Pinterest icon. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete