Monday, January 2, 2023

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday!

 


Happy New Year to you and yours! I took off for a few weeks of crafting and posting! I needed to also clean out my craft space and put away holiday/fall stamps/supplies. Today, I have a new stamp set you can find in the SU! 2023 Sale-a-bration (SAB) brochure which starts this Thursday on Jan 5th and runs to the end of February. You can earn sets/DSP for free when you purchase SU! products. This set is called Beautifully Happy and it is on page 13 of the new brochure and you can earn it free with a 100.00 or more purchase. I was happy to be given it for free in November when attanding the Onstage event in Jacksonville FL. 
About the card: I started with stamping the image on a piece of Basic White card stock in Soft Suede ink. I used my water color pencils to color it in. I grabbed Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. I then layered a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock behind before adding on the Flirty Flamingo base with a piece of the gold hive paper on top.  The gold hive paper cut out is from a Paper Pumpkin kit we had in September. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on a Ornate Frame die cut on white card stock. I finished it off with a few Brushed Brass Butterflies. 
Hope your first Monday in 2023 is beautiful and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautifully Happy
Ink: Soft Suede
Water colr pencils-Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and GRanny Apple Green
Paper: GRanny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Gold foil hive die cut
Ornate FRames dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies embellishments


No comments:

Post a Comment