Thursday, January 12, 2023

A Three Little Birds Birthday

 


I am a huge Bob Marley fan and listen to loads of Reggae so I was singing "Three Little Birds" by Marley when I was finishing this card! With the By The Bay suite again, I made another masculine birthday card for my stash. I have a Balmy Blue base and then another another piece of the same color card stock ran through with the Painted Texture embossing folder for the background. I added a strip of the beautiful By The Bay DSP.  I cut the piece of DSP that looked like sand and sky with the Stylish Shapes die and added a square of Night Of Navy card stock behind. I stamp some shells from the Seaside Bay set in Crumb Cake ink and the sentiment from Waves Of Inspiration in Night Of Navy ink. I stamped the three birds, which are one stamp and one die so they are easy to do, on a piece of white card stock in Night Of Navy ink and colored a little with my Balmy Blue and Petal Pink Stampin Blends markers. 
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seaside Bay and Waves OF Inspiration
Ink: Night Of Navy, Crumb Cake
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Balmy Blue
Seaside Bay dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Painted Textures EF

No comments:

Post a Comment