Friday, January 6, 2023

A Palm Tree Birthday

 


You are going to see a parade of masculine birthday cards over the next week and a half. I needed a birthday card for my dad and uncle this month and found I had no cards that were not full of flowers or very pink in my stash!  I made this one for my uncle's birthday next week using the Paradise Palms bundle becasue he loves the beach as much as me!  I used a white base and added a piece of Night Of Navy card stock. I then took a piece of white card stock to blend the top with Balmy Blue ink, the middle with Night Of Navy ink and the bottom with Crumb Cake ink using my blending brushes. I stamped grass in Navy ink plus the birds which are from the Waves Of Inspiration set. I cut the palm tree from Night Of Navy card stock with the Palms dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Paradise Palms set in Navy ink on white card stock and cut it out with the All That dies. 
Hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
I will be undecorating from Christmas and doing lots of cleaning!
Windy

Stamp sets: Paradise Palms and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, and Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White, Night Of Navy
blending brushes, Palms dies, All That dies

No comments:

Post a Comment