Tuesday, January 10, 2023

A Precious Pearl Birthday

 


Another By The Bay suite card today. I am really stocking up on my birthday card stash especially masculine cards this week! I started with a Night Of Navy base and added some Distressed Gold specialty paper along with a strip of By The Bay DSP. I then cut a white square with a Pool Party square from the Stylish Shapes dies. I stamped the image from Seaside Bay in Night Of Navy ink and then added some Pool Party and Petal Pink with my Stampin Blends markers. I also went around the image with my Pool Party markers. I dded the flat adhesive-backed pearl to the center. I took my sponge dauber around the Pool Party square with some Night Of Navy ink. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Night Of Navy ink on white card stock from the Cottage Rose set and cut it out with the banner die from Stylish Shapes dies. 
Hope your day is lovely and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seaside Bay and Cottage Rose
Ink: Night Of Navy
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party and Petal Pink
Paper: Basic White, Pool Party, Night Of Navy, Distressed Gold, and By The Bay DSP
Stylish Shapes dies, sponge dauber, flat adhesive-backed pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment