Thursday, January 26, 2023

Valentine's Day With Country Bouquet

 


I did a little casing of Amy Koenders over at stampwithamyk.com for my class Valentine's Day card! I started with a Sweet Sorbet base and added a piece of Basic White cardstock and a piece of the Country Floral DSP with hearts and another strip of the same DSP with flowers. I cut a white Stylsih Shapes stitched circle and stamped some leaves in both Mint Macaron ink and Evening Evergreen ink with the Country Bouquet set. I stamped the heart and leaves on white card stock in Sweet Sorbet and Mint ink and punched them out with the Country Bouquet punch. I also punched out a Petal Pink heart with the same punch. I stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink on Petal Pink card stock and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die. I finished off with some pastel adhesive-backed sequins in gold. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set:  Country Bouquet
Ink: Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet, Evening Evergreen 
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Petal Pink, Country Floral DSP 
Country Bouquet punch, pastel adhesive-backed sequins, Stylish Shapes dies

No comments:

Post a Comment