Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop theme is Sale-A-Bration! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite product in the Sale-a-bration (SAB) brochure for 2023 is the Favored Flowers DSP! It must be all that purple! And it pairs with a beautiful bundle called Fragrant Flowers on page 21 of the new 2023 Spring Mini catalog. The dies cut the flowers from the DSP which is what I am featuring here on my gatefold card. I used a Mossy Meadow base and added strips of Blackberry Bliss and one print from the Favored Flowers DSP for the outside. I then added inside a piece of Blackberry Bliss and a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock. I cut the flowers right from one piece of the DSP to added on a Balckberry Bliss sticthed square cut from the Stylish Shapes dies and one to pop inside. I then stamped the sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers set in VersaMark ink on a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and heat embossed with with white embossing powder. I cut it with the banner die from the matching dies. I finished it off with some opaque adhesive-backed gems in Fresh Freesia also new in the 2023 spring mini.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 8th, when we will be creating projects for Random Acts of Kindness Week.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb …
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
Beautiful card, Windy! I bet the purple sold you on this gorgeous paper! :)ReplyDelete
How did I know you would feature this gorgeous DSP? Hmm, could it be that it is filled with your favorite color? Beautiful card, Windy!ReplyDelete
Always fun to see how my Pals put their own stamp on the Hop!ReplyDelete
Beautiful work Windy:)
Beautifully purple, Windy! And, a great fold to show it off!ReplyDelete
Pretty purple gate fold Windy. I love the bold colors of that paper too.ReplyDelete
Your card is SO pretty with those striking colors and that bold sentiment. LOVE it!ReplyDelete
Windy, this card is beautiful! Love the gatefold you used and the colors are so perfect. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!ReplyDelete
This card is not only gorgeous, Windy... it's putple!! Happy New Year!ReplyDelete