Monday, January 9, 2023

Birthday Crabs In Real Red

 


I have been playing lots with the By The Bay suite and there is more cards to come! Today, I used my Deckled Rectangles with the suite. I have a white base and cut the rectangles in Night Of Navy card stock along with a piece of Sahara Sand. I also cut a print of the By The Bay DSP which looks like sky, sand, and water. I stamped the crabs three times in Real Red ink on white card stock from the Seaside Bay set-one full on with ink and two stamped off- and cut them with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red from the Waves Of Inspiration set and then finished with flat adhesive-backed pearls.
Have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seaside Bay and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Basic White, Night Of Navy, Sahara Sand and By The Bay DSP
Seaside dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, flat adhesive-backed pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment